<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Saturday, January 15, 2005

ODE TO FOOTBALL # 2

I sat around on Sunday
in my underwear
Watching the Pittsburgh stomp Oakland
Wishing I were there
Not getting much sleep that night was silly
Cause I missed the Giants get clobbered by Philly
I did catch a little of the game though
And as I scrached my growins
I seen Mc Nabb throw a sweet pass to Terell Owins
And I don't give a fuck
Dallas will always suck
They will always choke
No matter who the coach
St Louis
The greatest show on turf
Kiss my ass Marshal Fulk!
Chicago who?
Stuart who?
And as far as Arizona
Emitt still gives me a boner
Cincinnati who?
What what!
Chad Pennington's the man
Fuck me yes he can
Monday night's Oh fuck!
Cause John Madden wants to suck
Bret Farves cock
Have some more pain killers and take it in the ass Farve!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was freaken hilarious

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization