<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Febuary 28th is the day God blessed me..
Febuary 28th i go back to school..
I will be free of the torcher i call slave work..
Slave work, is the work you are forced to do before you are finished school and begin the beginning of your real life..
I am aslo going back in September to contiinue my passion for the Heath Care feild..
Ha! Not realy my true passion althought it will work for me just fine..
If i had the money i would remain in college for years..
I have always wanted to be a paroll officer.. Given my child hood and the enviroment i grew up in.. i would be a true asset to that profession..
I have been around criminals all my life and i know their true potental..
Most of them are begging for a chance to be freed from the prison they live in every day.. And to know that i may have helped atleast one person.. would bring me glory..
But.. instead.. I will be a RPN.. Blah..
But i will enjoy my job and that brings me peace..

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

That is interesting, as I'm changing my job in November to become a nurse as well. Suh-weet!

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization