<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Friday, February 18, 2005

Today I went to Dairy Queen and bought an ice cream cake..
Now I bought this cake for no other reason then they are amazing and I just wanted to eat it.. It is a ten inch cake.. I split on it with my friend Beth.. I have had 3 pieces.. She has had one..I do not think that is really fare.. Although I cannot help myself because it is so good.. SO good I could not wait for someone's birthday to buy one.. I still had to pick a cake with a design.. I stared into the freezer for a long time trying to decide which one I was going to choose.. There were smiley faces and roses EST.. I chose thumper..And it had a little butterfly on it also..
Lovely..
And good..

2 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

ANYtime is a good time for icecream cake!

1:03 AM  
Blogger cbeck said...

yum.

hi

Your picture question post won't let me comment... but to answer it, just put the img src url in the actual post itself rather than the template. hope that helps. :)

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization