<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Monday, February 07, 2005

I went to bed...
I went to bed thinking that maybe if I did I would wake up, turn on Sports Center
and have witnessed a miracle..
A dynasty? Well that is a matter of opinion..
I guess we will have to cross our fingers and wish for next year..
Terell was playing like the man for having a broken leg! 122 yards!
Where did they go wrong? Well it is too early in the morning to argue that..
You could say I skipped work today cause I am lazy..
Or you could say I skipped work today cause I hate my job..
You can say what ever the fuck you want cause I don't give a shit..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization