<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

This is so fucking neet cause I can see my picture as I am writing this post!
awww inspiration...Anyway
So I got in a fight with my super at my building ... God! She is a fucking psycho!
I would love to strangle that fat piece of shit! For moths I just let the nagging go on and on and on and on and on and on and on... Until I just fucking snapped!!!
OOOHHHHH! And I told her just what I think about her big fucking mouth and showed her how much bigger mine could be ... OH that bitch cried... Oh she cried when I told her she was a fat piece of shit that couldn't shut the fuck up and keep her fat nose out of everyone's business!!!
Really IM not a bad person...I swear! But there is only so much shat you can put up with ...ya hear me? Does this click? Does anyone else get me?
okay..IM calm...Sorry

6 Comments:

Blogger Anti said...

is it possible to have sex with you in the next week or so?
Heh.

8:25 AM  
Blogger Anti said...

I prefer Leo anyway, lol.

5:23 PM  
Blogger H.M. Stryx said...

It's not gay if you have a guy in the middle doing double duty. ;)

Sounds like a work faux pax. I had a receptionist go off on me like that once because I changed the answering machine for the business w/o notifying her. It never occurred to me she told her children to call her at work and 'just press x, then y, then you will get to mommy'. I still wonder what they were doing using the phone if they didn't know how to listen to a prompt or pick her name off a list. Scary.

Apparently that and a 'long letter' (one of my 5 minute thoughts) distressed some people. Tone in Emails, you know the drill, how ppl read their own insecurity right into every word you say and then get mad at you for how they feel. Anyway - that's just one more reason I don't give references out anymore. Too much corporate bullshit for such a 'reference' to mean a damn thing - at least not anything good IF they play by the legal rules they SHOULD be in compliance with. References are dead... just like ethics in business.

So, do you still have your job, or are you 'looking' now? (guess you can kiss THAT promotion goodbye)

Small town corporate politics - the real reason Western business fails to meet 'the standard'.

3:30 PM  
Blogger H.M. Stryx said...

Prior comment assumed two girls.. my bad. Yes - if there are 2+ guys it is gay. Sorry boys.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

Anti just says that to tease me Leo..... atleast i hope he's not gay...

9:39 AM  
Blogger Steve-Dave said...

I prefer to be a little more... umm... tactful when dealing with 'difficult people', but your method seems effective none the less.

How does she treat you now?


ps: Thanks for the small, grainy, miscolored photo of your sister. ;)

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization