<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Well it's Thursday night and I really wanted to go out tonight!!! But things don't always go my way.. I am going out on Saturday with a girlfriend from work.. To her boyfriends work Christmas party.. Should be fun! They are having a stand up comic.. I just want to play some poker and get bloody shmamered! So next week Sarahi it is on biotch (love ya) We are dragging K-T out whether she likes it or not!!! And Emily will come hahah she is up for anything!!! (That's my girl!!!) I can still remember smoking doobies playing Super Nintendo!!!! Mario Brother's still faken ROCKSSSSS!!!!
The song of the day today is.... Mudvayne>Fall into Sleep> Download it peoplez
And I will leave you with this...

Cartman: If some girl tried to kick my ass, I'd be like, 'Hey. Why don't you stop ... Dressing me like a mailman ... uh, and making me dance for you ... While you go and ... Smoke crack in your bedroom ... And have sex with ... Some guy ... I don't even know. On my dad's bed.
Stan: Cartman, what the hell are you talking about?
Cartman: I'm just saying you're just a little wuss, that's all.

5 Comments:

Blogger GetFlix said...

Will there be pictures?

12:17 AM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

I don't know I guess it would depend on who brings a camera... Mine sucks and I need a memory card..Boo!

12:27 AM  
Blogger Itsnopicknick said...

I just lurve Cartman!

1:27 AM  
Blogger SaM-GiRL said...

I love Cartman as well!!! Southpark is the shit....yeah, I know we need to grow up....lol...

3:31 AM  
Blogger Steven said...

The best Southpark I have ever seen was the recent one with the Pee-Wee Hockey, and the kid with cancer.

Steve~

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization