<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Monday, February 19, 2007

A hockey joke that only a Canadian could appreciate!

Two boys are playing hockey on a pond in a park in Toronto,
when one is attacked by a rabid Rottweiler. Thinking quickly, the
other boy takes his stick, wedges it down the dogs collar and
twists, breaking the dog's neck...
A reporter strolling by sees the incident, and rushes over
to interview the boy. "Young Leafs Fan Saves Friend from Vicious
animal," he starts writing in his notebook. "But I'm not a Leafs
fan," the little hero replied. "Sorry, since we are in Toronto, I
just assumed you were" said the reporter and starts again. "Little
Jays Fan Rescues Friend from Horrific Attack," he continued writing
in his notebook.

"I'm not a Jays fan either," the boy said. "I assumed
everyone in Toronto was either a Leafs or a Jays fan. What team do
you root for?" the reporter asked. "I'm a Montreal Canadiens fan."
the child said. The reporter starts a new sheet in his notebook and
writes, "Little French Bastard from Montreal Kills Beloved Family
Pet."

4 Comments:

Blogger Queenie said...

:D
That's the best.

Q

11:46 PM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

I get it. But only after I make it between baseball's beloved Red Sox and the evil empire known as The Yankees.

11:57 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

Since I'm not Canadian, I didn't read it! :)

Hi Amber! How's it going?

4:59 PM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

Good Dan!! And how's it? By the way I love your pics!!!!!

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization