<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Got a raise at work YAY .. Although I am being investegated.. Yes ... Investegated! I'm have no idea what it could be for but I am shitting myself wondering! I thought about just quitting my job.. Alot has changed since I started.. But I should just bite the bullet and face the heat.. My meeting is on the 23rd.. Hopefully I still have a job.. If not..Oh well.. I will have to just find another one.. I was trying to think why I could be in trouble.. It may be because of my driving.. Training students.. I may have gotten a complaint.. We will see..

1 Comments:

Blogger GetFlix said...

What happened?!!

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization