<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

GET A LIFE>>>I MEAN REALLY!

I was 14.
I didn't know that if you drink two milk glasses full of whiskey, you will get really drunk.
So I was living at my friend Bruse's house. I had just broke up with my boyfriend and he was there with his new girlfriend. So I grabbed her bottle of cc and and filled two glasses of it. chugging it down one after another. I don't ever remember hearing anyone say stop, or say that's enough. Then again they were all probably waiting for me to start the show.
It started with me telling Ryan Chevy Jaime (my ex) and telling him I loved him. Then with me calling Jaime, Ryan and trelling him I love him. Before I knew it I was giving Ryan head in the basement on Bruse's pool table. I broke his toilet seat and his shower curtain. I woke up in the morning naked. I looked up and Bruse was standing above me. He said. "Get your shit and get the fuck out!"
So since then I've tried to limit myself and drink with caution.

1 Comments:

Blogger Self Induced said...

Yeah... 2 milk glasses of wiskey does strange things to you. And man, should I know!

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization