<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

LIES!!!!

One night when I was in grade one, I didn't want to go to sleep.
So I kept bugging my mom telling her that my leg was soar.
Finally she came into my room and started to rub Bengay on my leg.
I looked up at her and asked "Mom if you put this stuff on your leg when it doesn't hurt, will anything bad happen?"
She looked at me with a serious face and said "Yes, your leg will fall off."
I ran into the bathroom as fast as I could to wash it off. As I told my mom that I should take it off just in case.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karri Bowman said...

hahahahahhaha! i bet your mother laughed and laughed.

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization