<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Thursday, October 21, 2004

I stole this from my sisters blog to show you my sister and her friends mantality....they rock

The Message Gibson Left Us Word 4 Word:
Page 1 of 2:
I have ur doggy. No worries. Just took him 4 a walk.
Here is my i.d 4 collateral.
Page 2 of 11:
(nothing on it)
Page 4 of 9:
So u find me, if the doggy dog a.k.a. peteo, a.k.a.P to tha E, a.k.a.P..... Is Not returned
Signed....Gibs and peteo....
Not A Page:
If problem...... I Dont Care...But call Gibbs.
P.M.S...Page 3 Of C: Wes Dropped --->of/Off<---(unsure, Failed Spelling)
But any way, he dropped off the EXTENSI OK?
And JoOb Daye.....

This was actually written to us, by jayson and the dog....To anyone who actually took the time to read this....I am truly sorry....4 We are all now a little bit more dumb having read it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization