<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Miss Conception

I just want to clarify my last post...
When I said my super... I meant the person who looks atfer the shat in my building ...
Like rent and repairs and stuff... Her and her husband are ripping off the company by dipping into air conditioner funds and rent funds...She pockets money that isn't hers...And they are scamming disability... It's not that I care about the whole scamming disability thing ...Cause I really don't... But when you are doing something like that ...And you have the nerve to call children aid on people just cause your not getting along with them or welfare just cause your fighting them...(All true I know the people she did this too!) then you are going to get pinched for the bad shit you do...People are going to rat you out also..
Now that I have fought with her I am worried that she will call children's aid on me...
Not that I am a bad mom just that it would suck having someone show up at your door telling you that they have heard from a (source) that you are doing this and that...
Oh I would just kill her!
Then so she calls the cops on me cause we got right into it... They just told me that they have a lot of experience with her and that I should just get the hell out of there...
After the fact she had the nerve to offer me a bigger place... She is a fucking psycho...
I have to fight with her to get anything I need... I had to write her a rude letter to get screens in my widows for fuck sakes....When I moved in she said that she would have them that week...
it took 3 months... I had to ask 5 times to get someone in here to fix my toilet and leaky sinks..
I fucking hate this place.. When my lease is up IM moving out and into a house I'll pay the extra 350 a month cause it's worth not having to put up with others peoples shat... People these days are just fucking crazy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization