<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Friday, December 08, 2006

Boredom is setting in.. I rented two movies tonight and my boy is having a sleep over with a few friends.. I am being soccer mom tonight haha
I don't mind really.. But I have one.. And I only plan on having the one..
I refuse to be the girl with the five (plus) kids staying home and cooking dinner every night. In five years my boy will be twelve and I will be 31.. In my prime and ready for anything.. There are soooo many things I still want to do with my life and I refer to the list Have you ever?
I want so much more then what I have given my self.. I want more passion haha More parties.. I want to see more places.. I want more hobbies.. Everything most girls my age probably want haha..
I am positive that one day.. Someone is going to sweep me off my feet and be everything I ever wanted.. And want all the same things I do... I will NOT settle for less!!!
Song of the day>Poem>Taproot.. Download it peoplez!!!
And I will leave you will this..

"I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is."

5 Comments:

Blogger GetFlix said...

Yeah, but two is a good number, too!! (Five kids would be crazy!!)

9:54 PM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

It's too late for that I'm sure.. I don't want to start over again after 7 years.. I'm happy with what I have..

10:30 PM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

Absolutely! It's good to be happy. I am just saying the perfect number these days seems to be 1, 2 or 3 kids.

Not to sound mean, but I can remember some really big families growing-up, and it always seemed too much for the parents to handle.

12:13 AM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

Not to sound selfish... But I'm looking forward to me time..
hahaha And yes your right ... Who can handle 5 plus kids? My best friend has five... And her life consists of staying home and going to bingo.. She can never find a sitter.. We never do anything anymore.. Unless it's bingo.. Man I'm just not that kinda girl...

1:26 AM  
Blogger Itsnopicknick said...

Damn, that's pretty good planning. YOu'll still be young enough to go a little crazy and do some cool stuff. I haven't even got cracking yet on kids and stuff, I'll be an old hag and put my back out whilst trying to take the kid out the bath!!!!!

3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization