<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Rocky Balboa


Growing up in the 80's watching movies like Rocky.. I was excited to hear that Rocky Balboa was on it's way to the movie store..
The movie reveals what happened to Rocky after his last fight... Things aren't too good for him these days.. Suffering loses and distance from his son.. Rocky is lonely and feels a huge void in his life.. At 50 years old.. Rocky is put into a "virtual" fight with Mason 'The Line' Dixon the new heavy weight champion of the world..Which is displayed on Sport Center.. The virtual fight reveals that if Rocky was in his prime he would win the fight against Mason..
This movie was what I thought..The beginning of the end.. Rocky's happy ending..
Sylvester Stallone gave a great performance in betraying Rocky as a down to earth easy going all around nice guy..And my god! Did he look fit in this movie..With only one fight in this movie I would have to say that the fight was the best part.. I rewound the fight to watch it again. Anyway..I'm not a movie critic but I wanted to write about this movie because I loved every minute of it.. hahaha I hope this didn't sound horrible..

9 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Amber, this is a nice recommendation. I loved the original film (it won the Best Picture Oscar). But I enjoyed less and less the follow up films, so I was hesitant to watch this one. So it's worth it, huh?

8:04 AM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

Yes it is Dan.. Well from my opinion it is forsure! I am always watching movies.. I have probably seen 6 or 7 this week while working midnights hahaha

8:47 AM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

Actually, I had heard it was decent, too. Stallone has certainly milked the storyline to the fullest.

11:19 PM  
Blogger Queenie said...

Ugh.
You all have no taste.
:D

Q

3:21 PM  
Blogger Queenie said...

Hey there, Terrible!
You watch Running With Scissors
?

Q

5:37 AM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

Q>>>>No but funny you would say that because its on my list of movies to watch... And I would not take movie advice from you...This coming from a friend... You have bad taste... Marty has good taste aaaaahahahhahaha

7:43 PM  
Blogger Queenie said...

Yeah.... that's it.
Sorry I nly want to waste my time on some culture....and not Adam Sandler!
LMAO
Miss you!

Q

8:35 PM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

Q> You know better then to go there !!! aaahahahaha that's my man your talking about!

10:04 PM  
Blogger Itsnopicknick said...

I watched it and mildly enjoyed it but I couldn't get past all his plastic surgery...

3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization