<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Movies

Okee this is just the beginning of my list..It is gonna keep going probably for a while... But I am too busy to do it all in one post so here we go!!

These here are movies that I have enjoyed watching over the years in no particular order..

1. The Great Outdoors> Staring John Candy and Dan Ackroyd> A hit movie from the 80's about a man who takes his family up to a cabin to spend some one on one time with his two sons and his wife.. When his brother in-law shows up..



2. Pulp Fiction > Staring John Travolta and Samuel L Jackson > about the lives of two mob hit men.. This movie was an still is one of my favorites!!



3. Old School > The funniest movie I have EVER seen


4. The Skeleton Key > Finally!! A movie with a good ending!


5. Blues Brothers > Classic Dan Ackroyd and John Belushi film!!! About two brother's who think they got a sign from God to get their band back togther. So they find the old member's and try to convince them to play again


6. Billy Madison > Adam Sandler..About a spoiled rich guy who goes back to school from kindergarten to grade 12 to prove to his dad that he can handle taking over the family business.. Hilarious!



7. The Wedding Singer!!! > About a wedding singer who is stood up at the alter on his big day...I have it.. I still watch it!!


8. Happy Gilmore > Adam Sandler.. About a guy who loves hockey and want to play professionally.. But can't skate.. Although he has a slap shot that could kill! When his grandmothers house is taken by the IRS for unpaid taxes and she is put into a nursing home. Gilmore is talked into playing on the PGA tour as a golfer.. Fuck funny movie!!



9. I love all 3 X Men movies and I hope there will be another!



10. Austin Powers all 3> Austin has lost his mojo and must go back to the past and get it back from DR Evil!!>>Faken funny shit!! Will have you busting a gut laughing.. If you don't laugh.. You have no sense of humor and you are destine to die alone..Unhappy and alone..


11. Zoolander> About a male model who is becoming washed up and needs another contract to get him back in the circle..


12. Porkies > LAugh your ass off movie from the 80's about a bunch of young guys trying to get laid.. I think there were 3 movies..



13. Frailty > Disturbing!!> about a single father with two boys who believes god is talking to him telling him to kill the demons who are disguising themselves as people..


14. A Clockwork Orange > Classic


15. Basketball Diaries > A true story about a young guy in New York who goes from being in high school dabbling in drugs with his gang of friends to seeing many of his friends along with himself falling into drug addiction and the tough road these drugs lead them threw...



16. A River Runs Threw It > About two brothers growing up fly fishing with their dad.. And the trials they go threw as they get older and find their marks in the world..



17. A Nightmare On Elm Street > hahahha we all know what these movies were about.. If you don't then just rent them..



18. Wayne's World > Two guys have a show called Wayne's World on a small access channel. Where they just hang out and do stupid shit.. When offered $5000.00 to bring their show global they don't like the changes going on a miss their old school ways..



19. Grandma's Boy > About a video game tester who loses his apartment because his roommate spent the rent money on hookers/strippers.. So he has to move into his Grandma's house..(Fucking hilarious!!)



20. Saving private Ryan > In World War 2 a woman loses 3 of her sons and only has one left still out in combat.. The mission is to send 8 men to find the remaining brother and bring him home .. With a star studded cast consisting of "Tom Hanks,Tom Sizemore, Edward Burns, Adam Goldberg, Vin Diesel, Giovanni Ribisi!!!!!! Who brings such an amazing performance as usual!!, Jeremy Davies, Matt Damon, Ted Danson, Paul Giamatti and more!! This movie is packed with action from the moment you turn it on.. If you have a weak stomach then I don't recommend this movie.. But is you love a good war epic then this is the movie for you!!!


21. The Gift...> About a widowed mother who reads tarrow cards.. When one of her clients goes missing the police look to her o help solve the case.. For one reason which is.. A riveting performance from Giovanni Ribisi Gave me the chills..



22. They Live > Rowdy Roddy Piper!! If you are a old school WWF fan like myself you will love to see this 1988 film about aliens taking over the planet.. And the only way to see them is by wearing sun glasses aahahahha Also one of the best fight scenes I have seen !!


23. Dazed and Confused > A kick ass look into the lives of high school kids in the 70's..



24. Remember the Titans > A true story about a school and their football team becoming racially integrated.. When a African American coach is appointed and African American kids are merging into a school with American kids.. The football team has to learn to get along and work as a team despite their differences..



25. The Dark Crystal > A 1982 Jim Henson film about another planet 1000 years ago.. Threatened to be destroyed when the "crystal" was damaged.. I loved this movie growing up.. I wouldn't recommend small children watch it though..



26. The Muppet's (I love them all!)



27. Hamburger Hill > A horrifying look into the Vietnam War.. I watched this movie when I was 8 years old in a hotel on my way to Disney Land..and it scared the living shit out of me!! Thanks allot mom!!


28. The Big Bounce> A small time con artist from Hawaii and a land developers mistress have a plan to steal 200,000 dollars...


29. The Goonies
(1985) Okay..If you haven't seen this movie..It is an absolute must see!! hahaha A kids classic for sure!! About a group of kids who find a map which they believe leads to a long lost treasure.. While being chased by robbers they have to find their way threw this underground maze filled with traps.


30. Catch me if you can > (2002)A true story about a young man named Frank Abagnale Jr. Who before his 19th birthday scammed millions of dollars out of forged checks.. Discising himself as a doctor, lawyer and pilot.

31. Lean on me >(1989) A true story about a man who takes on a principle job at a run down school and works hard to bring it and the students back up to standard.

32. Stand by me (1986) 4 friends around 11 or so? decide to take a day's trip down the tracks to look at a dead body they heard about.. This is a star studded cast!



15 Comments:

Blogger GetFlix said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:33 AM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

1. The Great Outdoors> Never saw it, but love John Candy. Wasn't he in a film called "Uncle Buck?"

2. Pulp Fiction > Fantastic!

3. Old School >Want to see it.

4. The Skeleton Key > Never heard of it.

5. Blues Brothers > Great movie!

6. Billy Madison > Too funny! Saw it on television.

7. The Wedding Singer!!! > Want to see it. Remind me of me.

8. Happy Gilmore > Sounds funny!!

9. "I love all 3 X Men movies and I hope there will be another!" (I am hoping to see one.)

10. Austin Powers.

11. Zoolander> Sorta funny.

12. Porkies > Very funny. Thought it was a great movie. We all want to get laid.

13. Frailty > Have not heard of it.

14. A Clockwork Orange > Classic? Brilliant classic.

15. Basketball Diaries >I think punk rocker Jim Carroll wrote this...

16. A River Runs Threw It > I think this happened in my backyard.

17. A Nightmare On Elm Street > Nah.

18. Wayne's World > Very funny.

19. Grandma's Boy > You would like this.

20. Saving private Ryan > Will not watch this.

21. The Gift...> This sounds good.

22. They Live >Wow. This one is legendary. A great film.

23. Dazed and Confused > Taps the public high school with detail.

24. Remember the Titans > Looks good.

25. The Dark Crystal > Jim was always ahead of his time.

26. The Muppet's (I love them all!) I don't.

27. Hamburger Hill > No thanks.

28. The Big Bounce>Huh?

29. The Goonies (1985) Maybe. If you bring the Moosehead.

30. Catch me if you can I have seen this one three times. It's great!

31. Lean on me >(1989) A true story about a man who takes on a principle job at a run down school and works hard to bring it and the students back up to standard.

32. Stand by me (1986) It's okay.

Great post, Amber.

12:42 AM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

Thanks for the comment Getflix
I accually enjoyed writting this hahahah

You should rent The Great Out Doors! And why don't you like war films? If you like Football you will love Remember The Titans! And OMG!! Happy Gilmore!!! If you thought Billy Madison was funny... You will roll over laughing...The Wedding Singer takes places in the 80's I think you would laugh your ass off watching that as well!! I wish you lived closer to me cause I would be bringing you over all these movies!!

8:42 AM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

No, I enjoy war movies. But I can't stand Meg Ryan. Don't know why. She just drives me nuts. If you ever get a chance, rent "We Were Soldiers" with Mel Gibson.

Yeah, if yu were closer we could start a movie club!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

hahaha funny cause you are the second person to say that to me.
Meg is not in saving private ryan..
That is a different movie all together about a soldier who dies and the decision whether or not to give her the metal of honor..
Saving Private Ryan .. Is Tom Hanks and Matt Damon.. And... It is an amazing movie!! You should watch it!! read that cast it is full of amazing actors.. It's an Academy Award winning film ..

11:53 AM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

Opps, my bad. I've seen it and it is great.

Especially the final battle scene where they stop the tanks with the homemade sticky bombs.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

The parts that stuck with me are when Giovanni gets shot in that field and is crying for his mom before he dies.. And when that other guy lets one of the enemies go and he kills him in the end by making him stabb himself with a knife.. Man that was fucked up!!! It was a really good movie!

3:43 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

Amber, super list! I'm right with you in regards to "Pulp Fiction" and "A Clockwork Orange" which are two of my absolute favorites as well! I have to digest the entire list. Lots of good stuff to read here.

By the way, you keep getting prettier and prettier in your profile photo! :)

9:21 AM  
Blogger Frank Marcopolos said...

wow, great post, thanks for doing so. :)

3:26 PM  
Blogger captain corky said...

I'm a really big fan of all 3 x-men movies. Love Stand By Me and Dazed and Confused too. We have a lot in common. :)

5:52 AM  
Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Love Pulp Fiction and I thought I was the only one who appreciated Grandma's Boy. Great list.

3:28 PM  
Blogger v said...

Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised by X-Men 3. I thought Brett "Hack"ner would make a disappointing X-Men flick, but the story was solid. I guess it's going to be some time before they make X-Men 4 (they're spinning off a Wolverine film series), but the cool ending at least leaves the possibility.

Great post!

4:00 PM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

Dan, I hear ya.. I have so many more films too I keep thinking of good movies I've seen.. I will be laying in bed or something and I'm like "no man, I am not jumping out of bed to write this down." hahahahaha

Captin, I think you and I along with probably millions of other people have something in common hahahha

Prunella Jones, I thought Grandma's boy was a really good movie!! hahahaha I have hear any of my friends say they didn't like it so hey..

V, I know!! I was sooo mad when everyone died so quickly in number 3!! Then as we move along deeper into the movie.. There is hope for another!!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Itsnopicknick said...

I'm not sure we have the same taste in movies, but I'm curious about Old School (someone else told me it was surprisingly funny) and Skeleton Key (even though I get scared by my own shadow). But I'm seeing a fixation on a bloke called Adam Sandler here!

3:20 AM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

spoon... I love Adam Sandler.. He is my dream guy forsure!!

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization