<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

More movie's I've seen the last few weeks.....

I wanted to add to this post!!!!!
A few months ago I watched a movie called "STAY" Staring Ryan Gosling
A very strange movie I really enjoyed it SOOOOO Rent it!!!

1. Blood Diamond > About a man named Solomon Bo who is separated from his family and forced to work in the diamond camps in Africa .. His son is later captured and brain washed into becoming a child soldier.. Solomon finds a very rare and large pink diamond and hides it.. Danny Archer (Leonardo Di Caprio) Over hears that Solomon has found this diamond and offers Solomon the dream of reuniting with his family and a new life if he takes him to the diamond.. Set in the Sierra Leone Civil War in 1999..This movie gives an in depth look at the government and rebel forces in Africa..
This is an emotionally moving film and I would recommend it to anyone..



2. The Number 23 > About a married man Walter Sparrow who's wife gives him a book she found in a book store to read about the number 23.. He becomes obsessed with the book and believes the book was wrote about him..
Very good movie..Jim Carey is exceptional! He brings every aspect of acting from dark and sexy to easy going and funny .. Just watch it..


Other movies

3.Children of Men... 2.5 out of 5 >Good story line though!

4. 300 .. 3 out of 5.. Excellent fight scenes and picture!

5. Meet the Robinson's.. 4 out of 5 .. Great kids movie..First one I have wanted to watch to the finish in a long time!

6. Man of the year..3.5 out of 5 .. This was a funny film and I just love Robin Williams!


13 Comments:

Blogger GetFlix said...

That's a great list!

1:59 AM  
Blogger Itsnopicknick said...

Number 23 sounds good...I've got Blood Diamond just waiting for me to watch it...although Leo's faux South African accent might bug me...

9:14 AM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

Leo is soo buff in this movie and his vocie didn't bug me..Although not much does

1:01 PM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

the extras for rocky are really good as well

2:01 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

Amber, I must be totally out of the loop with movies. I haven't even heard of these movies! And I thought I knew film! :)

You asked about Steve on my blog just a while ago. I wasn't aware that he wasn't posting but you're right. He hasn't made an appearance for over a week, without any indication that he was stopping. I sure hope all is well.

Incidentally, I love your new profile photo. You are so pretty in it!

5:25 PM  
Blogger mist1 said...

I can't stay awake for an entire movie. That's why I have to wait for DVDs.

5:46 PM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

Dan!!
I know it is strange that Steve hasn't posted I am worried!!
Thank you for the compliment!
And I love movies..I would like to think that I am a good at picking out the good ones!

7:54 PM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

Mist1
Some of these movies are out on DVD.. I cryed my eyes out while watching blood diamond.. Stay" Is a good movie ! And if you like funny movies I just watched "The pic of destany" Pretty F'in funny...If you like that kinda stuff! (Jack Black)

7:58 PM  
Blogger Dan said...

Amber, I went to your profile looking for a list of your favorites but found nothing.

Maybe you can write a blog post about your favorites. That would be cool. :)

10:05 PM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

Funny you say that Dan cause I have an unfinished post of all my favorite movies.. Maybe I should finish it hey? hahahaha

12:51 AM  
Blogger mist1 said...

I'm not ready for Blood Diamond yet. I just stopped feeling suicidal from Hotel Rwanda.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

mist1

Really? I will have to watch that!
Um the diference is that Blood Diamond is based on real events..Like that shit really happened to the children in Africa and still is..So it changes you and makes you think about shit you would never have if you haden't watched the movie hahaha I'm drunk right now so if this sounds fucked up sry aaahahaha

1:10 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

Happy Easter or Passover Amber!

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization