<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

JEFFREY GOT FINGERED

Jeffrey doesn't like my spelling. Well Jeffrey I cant spell worth shit. Jeffrey pointed out that I spelt whether wrong. But Jeffrey couldn't catch ocations?(OCCASION)
Jeffrey must be a fucking English professor. This bolg if you didn't fucking notice is not something I do for a fucking living. It is here for entertainment purposes only. Sometimes I spell things so horribly that even spell checker cant figure it out. Oh by the way Jeffrey the weather out side was lovely today day whether or not you seen.
No pineapples for Jeffrey!

4 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Panardo said...

I like your spell... so please post a pic of two for the people :D

2:02 AM  
Blogger Queenie said...

One behind me I see?
Quit trying to take over my throne!
Sigh.

Q

4:48 AM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

well dr teach me how to post a pic and i will

12:33 PM  
Blogger Dr. Panardo said...

Just host an image on www.imageshack.us and copy the link < img src="http://img.... to here:

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization