<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Survey I found on a blog....

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name: Amber
Birthday: August 27, 1980
Birthplace: Some where in Canada
Current Location: This place right here
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Height: 5'3"
Right Handed or Left Handed: Left
Your Heritage: Polish,French Canadian
The Shoes You Wore Today: It was Sunday and I felt lazy...So even tho it's cold I wore sandals
Your Weakness: Animated television, Cigarettes, Oreo caramel Mc flurries um...
Your Fears: Ha! I'm not telling you!!!
Your Perfect Pizza: pepperoni, extra cheese, green peppers, and green olives, with dipping sauce
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Where do you want me to f'in start?
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: lmao ...I hate it!!!
Thoughts First Waking Up: Where are my smokes?
Your Best Physical Feature: Never ask a lady that!!!!
Your Bedtime: All depends...
Your Most Missed Memory: 17
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi fosho!
MacDonalds or Burger King: I'm trying to quit both but Mc's for the flurries
Single or Group Dates: haven't been on one in forever...
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton fosho
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla mixed with oreo and caramel....
Cappuccino or Coffee: Tea
Do you Smoke: sha!
Do you Swear: Fucking right I do biotch!
Do you Sing: I do but i cant
Do you Shower Daily: Shower? Never!
Have you Been in Love: hasn't everyone?
Do you want to go to College: Been there...Done that!
Do you want to get Married: don't want to spend the money
Do you believe in yourself: I hope so
Do you get Motion Sickness: Very Rarely
Do you think you are Attractive: Butt ugly!!!
Are you a Health Freak: not really ...Hold on a minute while I smoke this crack...
Do you get along with your Parents: hahahhahahahahahahaa!
Do you like Thunderstorms: My fav!
Do you play an Instrument: I can press play on my stereo
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: sha!
In the past month have you Smoked: dammed right
In the past month have you been on Drugs: No
In the past month have you gone on a Date: Every day is a datr these days
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: um...I am female...
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: No...What ru trying to say?
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: No! barf!
In the past month have you been on Stage: hahahhaa
In the past month have you been Dumped: Ya...Right...
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: When I was 20 was probably the last time
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: Okay...Do I have to hide my shat know...Is this being monitored? It wasn't me!!
Ever been Drunk: Yes...What dumb ass made this survey? I am Canadian eh...
Ever been called a Tease: um ...Does tease mean slut?
Ever been Beaten up: No ...
Ever Shoplifted: hahahhaa quit bring back these memories...
How do you want to Die: Shot down robbing a bank...
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: an astronaut
What country would you most like to Visit: Spain
favorite Eye Color: brown
favorite Hair Color: brown/black/blonde/blue/orange/
Short or Long Hair: Long (girl) Short (guy)
Height: over 5'7"
Weight: healthy
Best Clothing Style: no jogging pants thanks!!!
Number of Drugs I have taken: Okay..Were not writing a novel here are we?
Number of CD's I own: I illegally download all my songs...
Number of piercing: 2
Number of Tattoos: 2
Number of things in my Past I Regret: um...nuttin

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

1 Comments:

Blogger GetFlix said...

Har!

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization