<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

It's fucking freezing in my house! The windows are old and do not keep the cold out..
IM sick of this shit and IM going to move out as soon as I can..
I put up my Christmas tree the other day and I think it looks lovely...It's a little lop sided and bald on one side... But it is mine and I love it...


you will have TO excuse my typing cause MY keyboard is screwed and I AM TOO cheap TO BY another... hAHahhAHa

watching THE NEWS IS Sad I Watch it ALMOST EVERY NIGHT and it just gets worse..
Canada IS a peaceful COUNTRY BUT SOME places are just horrible like Toronto...
THE MURDER Rate is just too high...
also watching THE DETROIT NEWS IS DISGUSTING! That place is A HOLE IN MY OPINION!
THERE WAS ALSO a report on kids with cancer who got to meet the Red Wings and it always gets me emotional to see such small KIDS Have to go threw that... My heart breaks for these kids .... My son is 6 AND MY BIGGEST FEAR IS HIM GETTING Cancer or dying ...I do think about these things I just cant HELP IT...HE IS SO SPECIAL TO ME AND TO THINK IF HIM HAVING TO BE SICK KILLS ME...NO CHILD SHOULD EVER Have to go threw an ounce of pain ... Its a sad WORLD OUT THERE.. AND THE NEWS JUST REMINDS ME OF THAT EVERY TIME I WATCH IT...SO WHY DO I EVEN BOTHER?
HAHAHaha spell checker fixed most of the cap lock problems!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization