<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Monday, December 11, 2006

Went out Saturday.. Went to Kevins work Christmas party.. It was pretty fun.. A lot of old people but that didn't stop me from getting completely shit faced! The stand up comedian was pretty dry.. I sat at our table (front row) hammered making my own punchlines to his jokes haha before you know it I got the whole table started and the comedian said he wasn't even looking at our table.. hahah We were nice tho.. The music sucked but I am not the type who can listen to "Save a horse ride a cowboy." And get excited about it.. So I slammed a few more shots of whiskey and finished my beer.. Before you know it I was dancing to "SoS" like a champ hahha I got my ass smacked so hard finger print bruises remain haha My girlfriend smoked a joint and she had to learn how to inhale.. So by midnight she was puking and we took her home hahah .. My sister called and before you knew it I was on the road again heading for Sarnia to start the real party.. Needless to say.. I shouldn't have been driving .. I got lost on my way and noticed my tank was empty.. I called my girlfriend Carolyn and asked her if she knew where I was and how to get to Sarnia from where I was..
I ended up parking my car and she came and got me.. AWE!!! What a good friend!!! She gave me ride .. I don't remember what time I went to bed that night but I would have to say ..My night was just okay...It could have been better!!!
I got some offers hahah I met this guy that was at the Christmas party next door to mine when I was out smoking.. We got to talking and he told me that he would break up with his girlfriend right then and we could hook up hahah I just laughed and told him no thank you .. That I didn't feel like getting my ass kicked hahah
I also got a few "If I ever split up with my wife. I'm giving you a call."
We were the life of the party haha But then again... That doesn't surprise me...
No one knows how to party anymore!!

My song of the day>Tear Away>Drowning Pool> I love this shit!

I will leave you with this...

Mr. Garrison: Who was in charge of the feminist movement of the early '60's?
Cartman: A bunch of fat old skanks on their periods.
Mr. Garrison: Right. But who was the fattest, oldest skank on her period?

7 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

"If I ever split up with my wife. I'm giving you a call."

Sounds like you were the life of the party. During the few times where that was even remotely true of me, I'd have difficulty getting to sleep. So much buzz!

Keep partying girl!

7:57 PM  
Blogger starbender said...

ahh, the party yrs..... Thank God I survived 'em, not sure I could go thru that again!!! ...although, I do enjoy a really good buzzzzz!
:o

3:21 AM  
Blogger Itsnopicknick said...

I give the best ass slaps...the key is in the ever so slight cupping of the hand...fwadapppppp!

8:16 AM  
Blogger none said...

Nice party. Smoking after drinking often means spinning and then puking. Remember to always put one foot on the floor when going to bed so you don't fly into the wall.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Steven said...

I just can't support your love of Drowning Pool. I can't. ;)

Steve~

11:05 AM  
Blogger Anti said...

it's your boy

3:15 AM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

Nice to hear from you

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization