<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Hogan knows best marathon hahahah I love this show... Such a cute famgy..I'm hooked

So how was your New Years?
Man I had quite the weekend.. All I want to know is when does the stupid feeling go away?
I am getting too old for these drugs.. Fun fun.. But I am retiring for a while.. My jaw is sooo soar..I chewed the shit out of a piece of gum all night hahaha
Wouldn't have wanted to ring in the New Years with anyone else.. It was perfect!!!
We made it to the bar with 10 seconds to spare.. Hahahah not like it mattered.. I wouldn't have cared if we were still in the cab hahahah...
Okee.. I'm so not in the mood to write right now so I will catcha laterz

I will leave you with this.......

Umm, let's say your driving along the road with your family and your driving along, lay le lay, woo whoo, Then all of a sudden there a truck tire in the middle of the road. And you hit the brakes EERRRRRGGGHH! Whoa. That was close. Hah ha! Now, lets see what happens when your driving with the "other guys brake pads". Your driving along, your driving along and all of sudden the kids are yelling from the back seat, "I gotta go the bathroom daddy." Not now damnit! Truck tire. Errrragggghhh! I can't stop!
[smashes a model car on desk]
There's a cliff. Ahhhhh! And your familys screaming, "Ohh my god we're burning alive! No, I can't feel my legs!" Here comes the meat wagon. WE-OH! WE-OH! WE-OH! And the medic get's out and says, "Ohh my god." New guy is in the corner puking his guts out. All because you wanna save a couple extra pennies.

1 Comments:

Blogger GetFlix said...

Sounds like you partied like it was 1967.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization