<bgsound src="http://sleepwithmygirl.tripod.com/fuckit.mp3" loop="infinite">

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Can't even watch Much Music anymore cause all it is .. Is a bunch of reality shows and crappy music... Makes me sick..
Anyway
I put my tree up.. Let my boy and his friends decorate it.. Getto fabulous.. But it is there for him and he loves it.. Just finished sweeping a ton of sparkles off my floor...From one end of the house to the other.. Oh those bitches are going in the trash.. No more crafts with sparkles.. I think they poured sparkles on the cat cause he was covered and the furniture is now covered along with my face I've noticed..
Went to a Lakers game tonight with my boy and my two nephews.. The town hockey team.. It was pretty fun.. They tied.. Should have won but the visiting team scored less then a minute remaining in the last period.. The Steelers are doing better as of this week.. They played on Thursday which the NFL seems to be doing more often? The Steelers need to win every game here on out.. Which you can bet your ass wont happen.. I'm telling you.. If Ben can't do it then sit him out and bring out the 2nd string Charlie Batch cause Ben put himself in the situation he is in...Well with the crash... I figure he couldn't stop the surgery.. Ward is injured.. So is Polamalu. And I still can't believe they got rid of plaxico.. I could pull my fucking hair out wondering why? My two favorite players left would have to be Porter and Parker of coarse... Parker ran for 200 plus yards for 30 carries last game and I know he is only going to get better.. Just waiting on Ben to give his head a fucking shake and start playing some fucking FOOTBALL!!! I haven't watched much this year cause I'm sooo fucking mad.. But I will Be more dedicated next year... I do know that Dallas will choke as usual.. They lost last week..They are bums.. Hahahaha Not that I give a shit.. Parcells isn't going to stick around.. He'll get fed up with the disappointment and walk away... Watch... As for T.O .. When he was playing for the Eagles... Long before they decided where T.O was going I knew Dallas was going to pick him up..
He has his moments but I wouldn't want him on my team I'd be pissed if he went to Pittsburgh.. K rambling about a bunch of shit honestly ..I don't know too much about.. Sorry if I bored you.. hahah no IM not...
Song of the day>5 Minutes Alone>Pantera!!! Seen them in concert.. Almost as good as Slipknot...Almost...

I leave you with this...

True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a goddamn magic show ready to double team your girlfriend...

5 Comments:

Blogger GetFlix said...

You can always jump onto the Patriots bandwagon! Three Superbowl wins, baby!!

Although they really didn't look very good against Miami this past Sunday, I am still keeping the faith!!

4:52 PM  
Blogger Irene said...

True love's worth the hardness of finding it though. ;p

Have a great weekend ahead!

7:15 PM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

getflix..I think i'm going to vomit..

12:48 AM  
Blogger GetFlix said...

Hey, I like the Steelers!!

1:33 AM  
Blogger Terrible lie said...

Yes but too many championship games .. I am die hard Steelers.. And I can't stand Tom Brady..
I'm not a bandwagon kinda girl I picked a team and I stuck with it I'm not about to switch teams.. hahah even if my team does suck this year.. I have hope haha

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters
Search Engine Placement

Find your Match at JustSayHi

Social Bookmarks
Search Engine Optimization